** ATTENTION! A SECURITY DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUIRED TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING. **
** A COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM IS REQUIRED BEFORE SUBMITTING A DEPOSIT. **
SECURITY DEPOSIT AGREEMENT
RELEASE OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS:
• 1 - Resident has not violated any terms of a written or oral lease agreement or broken the law so to cause management to suffer loss.
• 2 - A written two full calendar month's notice of intent to vacate must be given before the end of the tenancy lease agreement. No notice to vacate will be accepted for any shorter period of time.
• 3 - No damages to property beyond ordinary wear and tear.
• 4 - All light bulbs must be in working order.
• 5 - Entire apartment including range, exhaust fan, bathroom (s), closets, cabinets, and refrigerator must be cleaned.
• 6 - No unpaid late charges, delinquent rents, or other debts.
• 7 - All apartment, security, mailbox keys, and garage door openers must be returned.
• 8 - All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in property disposal containers, and residents’ personal property has been removed.
• 9 - Forwarding address is left with management.
IF ANY OF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET, THE RELATED COSTS INCURRED
BY MANAGEMENT/OWNERS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE DEPOSIT. IF TOTAL
DEDUCTIONS EXCEED THE DEPOSIT, THE TENANT WILL BE BILLED FOR THE
A carpet cleaning deduction at market price is applied at Move-out by apartment size. Automatic
withholding does not relieve the resident of responsibility for any additional charges that may result
from excessive damages or stains.
Management agrees that subject to the conditions listed above, this security deposit will be returned in
full. Applicant agrees that if he/she decides to cancel, the security deposit will be forfeited.